Re: Error code #3

by markuslike334

Original Post

Error 3 on rr3

★ Novice
Every time i run the races for 10 laps on le mans appears the message error 3. I have to run in offline mode, because if a call comes in the app crashing.
Message 1 of 8 (16,014 Views)

Error code #3

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello! I'm sorry for my English.

I have a problem. I have removed my data yesterday in the Real Racing 3 game because I didn't have enough memory. I always do that because the game occupies all of the internal memory. Then usually I load from the cloud my save results. And always everything goes well.

But yesterday, after the game has loaded, I couldn't return my saved progress from the cloud. And can't still... There is a plate with an inscription:"Error loading a saved profile. Please, contact support Firemonkeys and report the error code #3".

Please, help me with my problem  as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance! My ID: [Removed - Admin.]

Message 2 of 8 (15,973 Views)

Community Manager

@Leka0291@mouette68cambia

Please submit a support request on the following page: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39300

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 8 (15,936 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Barry Barry I mean no disrespect but the monkeys won't be able to help on this occassion, i've tried. Even sent them vids, they just closed down my ticket as many time's as I opened it without a response.

@Leka0291 Here's the actual resolution which is the only resolution and unfortunately i've dropped the monkeys an email to update this in their FAQ's but they aren't listening... don't know why. So I ran research using my coding and I.T skills and have come up with a fix on my own.

Ok so i've got a permanent fix but it involves deleting of files.

This I have a resolution for and majorly affects people who've generally logged in with their facebook accounts.

Want to know the resolution in short : Cache update not in sync.

Want to know if It's E.A's fault : Maybe but then again clearing some files resolved the concern so may not be.

Anyway here's what you need to do and trust me you won't get banned i've actually sent this to the Firemonkeys and given the same resolution to over 1000 people and it's resolved their concern.

If your on android try clearing your phone's cache,Moving some apps to memory card. RR3 in particular is a total of 2.8 gb internal (phone memory) and 3gb storage if above level 40
Using a 3rd party folder exploreer,If you use watsapp and your on android go to Settings- Internal memory - watsapp - databases - delete the old databases apart from todays.
Go one folder back then go to watsapp images/videos/documents folders and delete or transfer the images to your sd card/computer.

Clear Facebook app settings and cache.

Clear Google play games settings, history and cache

On android go to settings -applications rr3- clear cache, force stop and open the game you'll now get it if not
Go to the internal memory folder with an app
android - data - com.ea.games.r3_row - files - doc,

There are a couple of files you need to delete

tempsavegame.dat,
replayCache.2.dat
cc_data folder

Once you do this, now the next set of steps are really important cause they teach you how to force mount a new cloud save.

1.) Open the game, jump around - go make a *tail - come back and click save.

2.) Stay at the phone and you'll see the save saying "Just now"

3.) Go to the main screen service a car, paint it, write I'm a monkey whatever, go back this time via settings - save and if your game says anything apart from a few moments ago

save again.

4.) Wait till you see just now, go back to the main screen, come back to settings and save again.

5.) Keep doing this a few time's and you'll automatically see the screen where the save a few moment's ago continously shows up (Last step alternate is you can close the game down but don't clear cache only force stop it). Open it the next time and the first thing you need to do is save and ensure steps 2 to 4 are followed.

6.) From now on ensure when you close the app go clear the cache and force close the app right after you finish

the game obviously, lol

Now  download all assets

Grant XP/Solution if you like the post mate as a way of saying thanks.

And if this resolves your concern's don't forget to click on resolved/solution.

Cheers!

Message 4 of 8 (15,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issues, still waiting for solutions...
Message 5 of 8 (13,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So then there is no solution for error 3?

Thank U. 

Message 6 of 8 (7,535 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi there, I'd like to ask U if perhaps U also have a solution for iPhone4 (iOS 7.1) or for iPod 6 or iPad Air 1st generation runs on iOS 11.4 since today..., thank U very much.

Saludos from Buenos Aires.
Message 7 of 8 (7,530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Lo puedes decir en español, mi inglés es pésimo y el traductor de Google no es muy acertibo que digamos te lo agradecería mucho 

Message 8 of 8 (5,927 Views)