Decrease the price for performance upgrades

by mrdiesel1327

Original Post

Decrease the price for performance upgrades

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I was playing the Maplethorpe Tyres Lamborghini Muira Championship in Real Racing 3...in Tier 15.3 the minimum PR required is 37.1 and the last upgrade i did brought the car in PR 37.0 just for 0.1 upgrade i had to spend more 70 Gold for PR 37.8 to enter the last race...i mean Firemonkey guys you are just stealing money from us its very hard to earn 5 Gold than spending 70 gold at once for just 0.1 PR it's not worth it...i mean you should do something about the upgrades or increase the daily rewards or series completion rewards... because it's very hard to earn Gold in this way we cannot buy the expensive cars worth of Gold like the Bugatti 16.4 and the Vitesse...and in the upcoming update we will get a chance to earn the 2018 camaro and the 1970 Camaro (I don't need the Aston Martin) but in this way how will we get those two cars if we keep spending a lot of money and gold for Crappy Cars like the Muira...its handling sucks...the car is not worth of 490 Gold...you should do something about this...3 players in my Team left playing Real Racing 3 because of the Investment problem...
Message 1 of 1 (391 Views)