Challenging friends

by AnnaHN1995

Original Post

Challenging friends

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I'm having trouble with challenging a friend in the game. We can't find Any "button" to click, to Challenge each other.
Can anyone tell me where to find it?
Thank you! Standard smile
Message 1 of 5 (5,822 Views)

Re: Challenging friends

Champion (Retired)

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'll try to explain:

First you need to log in Facebook from RR3, and your friend must do the same. There are three ways of "challenging" your friends:

1- OMP (Online MultiPlayer): This is real time face to face, with a lot of lag, glitches and cars jumping so I don't recommend. You can challenge your friends to a multiplayer by going to the left side of the screen Angel, selecting the group where you want to compete and then choosing Invite up to 7 friends (b). Then select your friends from the list to challenge them. Your friends must be online to receive the invitation.

Message 2 of 5 (5,808 Views)

Champion (Retired)

2- WTTT (Weekly Time Trial Tournament, or simply Time Trial): In this race, you can challenge your friends to beat your ghost or you can beat your friend's time. To challenge them, just invite them to select and play the same TT against your ghost. To select WTTT, go to the second option next to the OMP and select a race Angel. Then search for your friend and press the three dots, and then select Ghost Challenge (b). Remember to send a picture of this screen to your friend through the Facebook Messenger, so you can show off how you beat him and challenge him to do the same (c).

Message 3 of 5 (5,807 Views)

Champion (Retired)

3- TSM (Time Shifted Multiplayer): This is not real time multiplayer, just a bot with your friend's name. Every time you select a race when you're logged on FB, you can see your friends to beat in TSM below the screen Angel. Just play the race to beat your friend's bot and it sends him a challenge to beat your bot. Really meaningless, but they give R$ bonus which is great lol.

Message 4 of 5 (5,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is it only possible through fb. Can we invite freinds through Google account. I've been trying and it's not working
Message 5 of 5 (3,986 Views)