Can't open Real racing 3

by kalbo777

Original Post

Can't open Real racing 3

★ Novice
Hi, have been unable to open Real Racing 3 on Samsung Note 8, was fine before until about 4 days ago, it makes an effort to open then just reverts back to apps page. Any ideas? Haven't done a cloud save for a fee weeks and don't want to lose the progress since then.
Message 1 of 10 (1,343 Views)

Re: Can't open Real racing 3

Community Manager

@kalbo777 Is your device and the game up to date?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,329 Views)

★ Novice
Yes, phone is up to date, as far as I know game is up to date also. It trys to open as usual, with the circular timer going around with the logo and blue screen, then after a few seconds it reverts back to previous app screen.
Message 3 of 10 (1,323 Views)

Community Manager

@kalbo777 Are you having issues with any other games?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,319 Views)

★ Novice
No issue's opening anything else.
Message 5 of 10 (1,314 Views)

Community Manager

@kalbo777 Generally in situations such as this I would recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps but as you have not saved in some weeks there is a danger of losing your progress since then. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,312 Views)

★ Novice
If i had saved recently I would have just reinstalled the game, would hate to have to go through all that again, a few hours worth of racing.
Message 7 of 10 (1,308 Views)

Community Manager

@kalbo777 If your phone and game are both up to date then it may be a case that you have to run through some Android troubleshooting, but some of the steps may result in you losing recent data. You can find the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Alternatively, you can give it a little time and continue trying to open the game. 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,305 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the help, I'll have a look and see if I can fix it.
Message 9 of 10 (1,299 Views)

Community Manager

@kalbo777 Let me know how you get on. 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,296 Views)