Real Racing 3 download all assets problem

by Mutantpigie13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bugged on downloading game assets

★★★ Newbie

I am just bored of downloading game assets. even after completing every levels it is asking to do it

Message 1 of 13 (11,820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bugged on downloading game assets

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @eshwarramya

To prevent this happening, try downloading all the assets.

Click on settings in the bottom left hand corner and again on the first settings button on the left of the menu.

Click on 'download all assets' and that should solve the issue of continual downloads after each game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (13,641 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @eshwarramya

To prevent this happening, try downloading all the assets.

Click on settings in the bottom left hand corner and again on the first settings button on the left of the menu.

Click on 'download all assets' and that should solve the issue of continual downloads after each game.

Message 2 of 13 (13,642 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Or, next time you are asked to download assets, click on the download all assets button. It's right there in your screenshot.

Message 3 of 13 (11,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i have similar problem but i dowloaded all assets many times i have to do it nilly everyday why does this keep happening ???

Message 4 of 13 (11,680 Views)

Real Racing 3 download all assets problem

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing this game for about a week until I finally unlocked the next tier of racing, but once I tried to download all assets everything was fine once it fully downloaded I played until I stoped and closed the app. But once I reopened the app to go and play online then it just asked me to download all assets same thing again and it’s been doing this ever since I started.

Please help,
-Mutantpigie13
Message 5 of 13 (11,478 Views)

Rr3 assets disappear

★★★ Newbie
I download all assets i have enough space on my phone, iphone 6s ios 11, and it downloads fine but then when i close the app i have to download the assets again
Message 6 of 13 (11,279 Views)

Re: Rr3 assets disappear

★★ Novice

Has anyone gotten an answer to this?  My son is having the same issue on his iPad Mini.  I have a crappy old iPad 2 and I'm just fine.

Thanks

Message 7 of 13 (11,186 Views)

Re: Rr3 assets disappear

Message 8 of 13 (11,098 Views)

Downloading game assets failed! 25/05/18

★★★ Newbie

Downloading game assets RR3 "PROBLEMS" Ipad Last version IOS

Since the last RR3 updated I could complete some downloads, at the moment I will lose de Marquis world championship because of this.

Could someone help me?

I have followed the tips, about going out my apple id account and turned off the locked screen and others app in the second plan but nothing this helped.

Message 9 of 13 (10,659 Views)

Required to download all assets EVERY DAY

★★ Newbie

I love the game but I am having to redownload all assets to my iPad every day, sometimes more than that. Sucks. Very frustrating 

Message 10 of 13 (9,562 Views)