Adverts not showing or rarely

by LinSLinSik

Original Post

Adverts not showing or rarely

★★ Novice

Dear EA,

I spent 20 days with writing with FireMonkeys support about my problem - adverts do not appear or appear very rarely. I'm able to see only about 3 to 5 adds a day and nothing more. I can't use the 30% reduction of service too. What can I do? Firemonkey support transfers me there that this could be your servers's problem...

I tried to be connected by cellular data (up to 4G+), or Wi-Fi (up to 50MB DL/UL) - but there is no different. I have Samsung S6 with last updates of all (FW and SW), running RR3 3.2.1 [H1495].

Some days are slightly better, some days are awful when I can see only 1 add and for hole rest of day add doesn't appear :-(.

My two friends has similar problem (one has an Android, one has an iOS - he has not so deep problem as we on Android platform).

Should I try to completely uninstall RR3 and install it newly with downloading all assets?

Sometime I get the Error 3 message, but I have right time and timezone in my device - automatically synchronized by Android as default.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 9 (2,186 Views)

Re: Adverts not showing or rarely

★★ Novice
The ID of my ticket with Firemonkeys is 586619, it it helps. Should I write there my own player ID? Does it help?
Message 2 of 9 (2,181 Views)

Community Manager

@LinSLinSik Thanks for the report, the best thing to do is try basic troubleshooting steps for your device.

Darko.png
Message 3 of 9 (2,171 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, thank you for your reply, but where can I find it? Could you send me a link please?
Message 4 of 9 (2,161 Views)

Message 5 of 9 (2,158 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, thank you, but nothing helps :-(. So, what can I do now?
Message 6 of 9 (2,149 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Darko,

it doesn't work for me. Do you have better advice? Or, maybe, you have something wrong with your servers, IMHO... Because I'm not the one, who has the same problem with appearing adds in RR3.

So, what the support will do for us?

Message 7 of 9 (2,096 Views)

Community Manager

@LinSLinSik There are very few reports of issues with the ads so this does point to device issues. Have you done all the steps in the TS above? 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 9 (2,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,
yes, as I wrote it before, I did it all. Now I did it twice for sure... I have Samsung Galaxy S6 as my friend and he has similar problem, but not so much. Another friend has iPhone 7 and some hours per day he doesn't have the add button as me.

Because of it, I think it is not only my device's problem, but more global. Yes, few weeks ago it was slightly worst, but now it definitely worst than before one month or earlier...

Mostly I can see about 2-3 adds and another 2-3 adds will appear after few hours. Meantime I can try to connect to wi-fi or cellular data, restart RR3, my device,... Nothing helps for hours.

It is really annoying...

EDIT: When I'm thinking about it, it began about the last update 6.2...

Message 9 of 9 (2,073 Views)