20th century Italian Top Speed Team Challenge

by johnbikes1776

Original Post

20th century Italian Top Speed Team Challenge

★★★★★ Newbie

I know Firemonkeys probably won't see this in time, but in the upcoming Top Speed Challenge, using 20th Century Italian cars at Monza (Sunday 8th April), the fastest car to use would be the Ferrari 412 T2.

However, this "may" pose a problem of unfair advantages - as 1 of the goals on day 9 of the Motorfiesta 1 special event, in the Legends category, allows racers to have "increased" speed (as per the details within the screenshot below). 

This goal is also based at Monza - so technically, would be eligible for the coming TC...

If there is any possibility that FM do see my this in time, would there be any chance you could extract Motorfiesta 1 events from the results - as I said, it would be an unfair advantage for thousands of racers, as majority have already completed that event (most, like myself, when it was 1st introduced back on 24th December 2014).

Hope you understand the frustration from majority of loyal racers - as many top teams have agreed not to race unless this event will not be accepted in the results...

Besides, not as many players would be able to compete, as there are only 8 locations in the main career (excluding Motorfiesta 1 and other special events) using 4 different cars that actually qualifies for the next TC...

Thank you for your time, 
John

Message 1 of 1 (557 Views)