Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Would the Blast Missile be possible as a detonator?

by Gretzn-81-

Original Post

Would the Blast Missile be possible as a detonator?

★★★★ Novice

since the patch I play the ranger only as a supporter and healing with the perk what the stuff holds ..
I would prefer the blast missile as detonator rather than the seeker missile because it makes more damage and can be fired at more distance ..
it would greatly facilitate the work as a group supporter ...

I feel at the moment in GM 2.3 quite inferior and I would expect a little more dmg of my class ..this would be increased by the slight aoe damage the Blast Missile as a detonator sufficiently and facilitate the flow of games enormously.

Thanks to the patch, the interceptor spits away just about everything and does not even start to sweat ..

Message 1 of 6 (471 Views)

Re: Would the Blast Missile be possible as a detonator?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I mean, it makes complete sense thematically for it to be a Detonator. 

Why is Frag Grenade a Detonator but Blast Missile isn't?

My guess is that they thought it would be too powerful since then you could run an AoE primer in the Grenade slot and an AoE detonator in the Assault Launcher slot.

Message 2 of 6 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't see a problem with it to be honest it makes perfect sense to be a detonator too. 

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

They should make all grenades primers and assault launchers be detonators. Maybe give frag grenade a bleed effect. Maybe make the ranger javelin solely impact based that way we dont gimp one dmg type to increase another. I would make the ranger the only javelin that cannot have their primers consumed by others considering that's are biggest dmg dealer and support with the component that's Grant's 40% armor on combo. I keep playing even with weird perks cause I like the play style of ranger. 

Message 4 of 6 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same I'd love to see this added. My build would be complete with blast missile as a detonator!
Message 5 of 6 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Argos mace is just god aweful but I love using it I have the legendary seeking missile with 300% charges and it's nice to have 4 detonators at the ready but I feel like I'm throwing a pool noodle at stuff compared to the blast missile and I would love to see detonation added to it or even make it a primer with a fire explosion or something.... 

Unfortunately blast missile falls into the same category as the seeking grenade....completely useless and unused

Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help