Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What is the use of having a forum if no one answers your questions...

by Dianabolique

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is the use of having a forum if no one answers your questions...

★★★★ Novice

Here I go again… Raised eyebrow

How is it that I have not yet succeeded in having the support gear "Bulwark Point" in Masterwork or Legendary? It is one of the most important elements in terms of protection against enemies and at the moment it is still only at Epic 38 and it's the only thing that I have at this level. Without this protection it's more difficult to defend well when you're playing as Grand Master 1, 2 or 3.

Anyone has an answer?

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is the use of having a forum if no one answers your questions...

★★★★ Novice

Err nvm lol. I was thinking that was a component piece for some reason. Maybe the colossus has something with a similar name? Ionno. 

The support gear currently doesn’t have a MW version that’s been released yet. Yay for that one blemish on an otherwise legendary jav. Sorry for the bad news

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Make a medic build until you can find it. Works well on gm2 for solo and group play. You can do freeplay which has a decent drop rate from killing random mobs. Oddly, the effort to reward ratio seems to favor random kills instead of chests. 

Medic main pieces (effect in case the name is wrong)

components

-Tip of the Spear (combos heal)

-Elemental Warrior (prime acid on weapon hit streak)

gear

-...masterwork “Homing Missle” (gain a charge on combo detonation, HEAVILY recommend you craft until you get a “+100% charge” roll)

weapons

-Vassa’s Surprise (1200 rpm, fast hit streaks)

-Ralner’s Blaze (hit streaks prime fire, in case they survive your first combo with acid, prime fire and do it again)

optional gear

-____ Gambit, ungraded seeker grenade (hitting an enemy detonates an ice explosion, helps with shielded enemies)

Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Err nvm lol. I was thinking that was a component piece for some reason. Maybe the colossus has something with a similar name? Ionno. 

The support gear currently doesn’t have a MW version that’s been released yet. Yay for that one blemish on an otherwise legendary jav. Sorry for the bad news

Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help