Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ultimate fix

by Bishojo

Original Post

Ultimate fix

★★ Newbie

I have a issue while I'm indoors on missions. Not all the time but some times they hit low arches or ceiling. Also if I click the flight button I fly around with super out and cant control my flight. Last thing. If I start it and say mobs move behind cover it's a waste. Can we stop the ultimate and say keep some of. Rather then not shooting and it depletes all the way.

Message 1 of 11 (1,264 Views)

Re: Ultimate fix

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I've found that with the Ranger too, would be good to at least, cancel with using it at least 

Message 2 of 11 (1,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Being able to move at all would fix most issues with ranger ultimate, needs a huge buff to damage as well, even when hitting weak spots it does hardly anything 

Message 3 of 11 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

With a Blast Build you can hit ~25k per rocket from the ultimate, so it's not exactly terrible.

Message 4 of 11 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice
25k? Im 760 legendary ranger and it hit 120k per rocket blast build is OP
Message 5 of 11 (978 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I used ranger all the time, ive noticed he doesnt do weakpoint damage. His ultimate will only do the dase damage regardless of where it hits. I played tyrant mine alot and even at pointblank range directly attack the sacks i only did the same amount of damage as i would hitting it elsewhere. This is the case for alot of enemies aswell. Also i noticed targetting enemieds will not lock to their weakpoints, it will just lock on any part. EASY SOLUTION to imrove damage, allow it to only target enemy weakpoints and deal increased damage to reflect that a weakpoint has been hit. Also after activating the ult a waiting for targets to lock, give the option to cancel it without losing your full ult bar. So many times i tried to cast it but as i actived it someone had already dealt with them n as such a wasted ult, or another scenario, the scar stronghold boss, readying your ultimate and the shield goes up, even if you fire your ult you do 0 damage again a wasted ultimate.

Message 6 of 11 (959 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Nakedhead727 
Look at the post date.  25k was pre-patch.

The patch dramatically buffed ultimate damage, so of course your numbers are going to be much higher now.

Message 7 of 11 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think you should be able to move some with the ultimate.

Message 8 of 11 (944 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Don't forget our Ultimate is also an iframe and a full heal so it isn't a total waste lol and as far as flying while doing your ultimate let go of your left stick completely and watch the magic work
Message 9 of 11 (882 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KaOs2983 wrote:
Don't forget our Ultimate is also an iframe and a full heal so it isn't a total waste lol and as far as flying while doing your ultimate let go of your left stick completely and watch the magic work

All ultimates are complete invul with full heal, that one doesn't count in comparison.

Point still stands that the ranger ult gets blocked by pixels frequently and needs some love from the devs.

Message 10 of 11 (862 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help