Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Spark beam Ranger (continuous beam damage over long time)

by Kurtomis

Original Post

Spark beam Ranger (continuous beam damage over long time)

★★★★ Novice

I am at level 24 or 26 at this point in Anthem and playing as Ranger javelin. However, I NEVER saw any customization or add spark beam assault launcher for ranger. How can I get one of those spark beam to do continuous damage over long period. I think it was awesome looking when I used that weapon in VIP demos.

Message 1 of 4 (419 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Hi ! Standard smile

I had the same problem. I think the spark beam is a very rare loot. I got very few of them. I am currently ilvl 700+ and only got 5-7 within all my play time since the very beginning. RNG or by design, I don't know. 

Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here I've only got 2 of them to drop since launch I've kept them both and you need a CRAP ton of gear speed for it to be continuous it doesn't just come like that lol

Message 3 of 4 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

greatly underestimated weapon in my opinion!

People always want combos so don't choose it. I decided to create a dmg build and used it at MW level and really liked it, then I got Argo's Mace so started using that instead. Something felt missing. Then bingo I got the leg Embers Lance.

Anthem_2019_03_25_21_54_12_196.jpg

Even though my Argo's Mace has 100% charges and massive blast dmg I prefer the Ember's Lance. What I love about this assault slot weapon is its versatility, you can stun almost anything with it by giving a quick pulse then finish with weapons. You can wreck shields and groups with it, use it for long durations or multiple quick zaps.

What would make it absolutely perfect would be if it primes fire!

Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help