Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Seeker Missile Suggestions

by MrSandman777

Original Post

Seeker Missile Suggestions

★★★★ Novice

At higher level options, have missiles stack up 2 or 3. 

Keep the recharge timer the same. These are life savers when out of ammo and need to drop a lower level enemy quickly. Far too many times on hard where I'd be out of ammo and just sitting behind cover shooting a seeker missile and having to wait for it to recharge. I can understand the guns being less powerful than the javelins but some design decisions in the abilities don't make the javelins seem that much more powerful.

Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Re: Seeker Missile Suggestions

★ Apprentice
I believe you can find gear with inscriptions that increase the number of charges of skills.
Saw some +100% charges on the DEMO but I'm not sure if they were working...

Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also, I was kinda liking the idea of a cluster missle kind of thing. Not unlike the tracker grenades. Or even doing them up like how tomahawk missiles are irl. Some are precision. Some drop clusters of explosive. Some are fire bombs. Etc etc

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I heard there is a masterwork passive that resets CD on it if you kill something.

Multiple charges would mean you could keep on comboing on melee CD with it (currently if you want that you have to bring frags with you) freeing up your grenade slot. That might be too strong, since you could bring CC for example.

What I would like to have though is better tracking. It's extremely annoying that the missile just ignores a primed target and hits something else.
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help