Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ranger Melee GM3 freeplay

by In7yg0

Original Post

Ranger Melee GM3 freeplay

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, want to share my frost pulse melee build, capable of gm3. 52k melee hit, combo spaming every 3 seconds. Still far from maximum potencial. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/YTppk7HBShc

Message 1 of 3 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I pretty much have the same playstyle and items (more MW tho) but with some alterations. Got my puls blast with +225% dmg and it rocks Standard smile I just gotta recomend Last argument cause i find the aoe detonator so useful in many situations, like in your video (around 7 mins) when they are stacked, prime with melee and aoe detonate with grenade. The passive for ulti makes it quite spammable as a nice "oh *" button thats almost always ready. Double prime with Ralner's and melee is usually enough for me. Just my 2 cents
Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
ye hm...i agree with zixus there...mine was similar, even had my ralnars stacked to 40k per proc, but i switched completely off it because the aoe just wasnt there, running an ultimate build now. will post it later aswell
Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help