Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Multi-Target Missile Battery should do more damage to shields.

by Gaidax

Original Post

Multi-Target Missile Battery should do more damage to shields.

★★★★ Novice

I see a bunch of enemy's with shields, I'm almost down, but then, YES! I got my ult ready to fire! I press X... and nothing really happens. I see the cool animation and I see some enemy's die without shields. But the big dudes that I want to inflict the most damage on just laughed in my face because I just tickled them with my ultimate power.

I love the ult of the Ranger... It looks cool and powerful, but in my opinion the damage on enemy shields could be buffed.

Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When you use it try to aim so fewer enemies are on the group.. You have a limited amount of rockets and the fewer the target count the more rockets hit the targets.. Also don't rush the fire button , let the rockets load , if you fire too quickly you wont get as many shots, when you hold for a bit you can see the icons showing the amount of rockets being sent to the target before you fire. 

Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I know, but even when there are two or one enemy's who have shield and I target only them with my ult, it does nothing.
Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No, Multi-Target Missile Battery should more damage period.

It's sort of ridiculous that when I switched to Storm without any masterworks its ult totally wrecked things and did more damage, than my Blast Damage MW/Legendary Ranger.

Heck it's even easier to use and does not get wasted on random rocks around.

Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help