Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Interesting, Ranger gear can heal allies.

by BlueSoap

Original Post

Interesting, Ranger gear can heal allies.

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure if this is unique to Ranger gear (since the games new) or if every class gets heals as a proc on their Master Items.  Anyway I am farming GM 1 and 2  these days and noticed some of them have group healing procs. Example being I got a Component that "Restores 40% Armor to nearby allies when performing a Combo" There are a bunch of damage ones as well but I am curious if the heal ones end up being a Ranger only thing since it would kind of fill in their support  role. Time will tell I suppose but just figured with the lack luster dps of the Ranger this info might give some people a different look on the class.

Message 1 of 3 (515 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Very interesting @ChiTownTx .  I haven't played my Ranger yet (got so much of it during the demos), but this discovery is now a motivator for me to get moving on it.  Thank you very much.

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Healing allies isn't interesting. What's interesting is that you can revive downed javelins with it.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help