Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Granades..?

by Cronon-xxx

Original Post

Highlighted

Granades..?

★★ Newbie

Hallo.

Why Granades on Ranger? Why not a single Rocket launcher on right shoulder? 

Message 1 of 5 (524 Views)

Re: Granades..?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I don't feel we need something like Predator or Star Wars knock-offs.  Or trying to emulate all the Battlefield/Far Cry/etc. ad naseum! Shoulder Rockets has been done by every wargame that's been released...why do it here too?>.<  The whole setup is more military-esque and grenades works for me.  Besides there are different types of grenades suited to your own playstyle/personality.

Personally, I enjoy using the Fire Grenades.  It has a nice Fire DOT that has helped me take out many turrets.  Plus it is dependable as it works for both solo and team play.  I would use the Ice Grenade but that relies on team mates shooting the frozen mobs for great combos...which most won't do as they are "off playing the game as if they are solo and everyone else are tagging along" in general.  The only teams I saw that worked together were obviously long-time mates who've played shooter games over the years and were ont he same Discord channel...they each knew what the other was going to do.

So...Fire Grenades...great helper in the "heat" of the battle.  And great to set AFK plays on fire who are just standing around doing nothing! -)

TQQdles™

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Already have a wrist rocket... grenades add more versatility and give you a different trajectory possibility.

Message 3 of 5 (511 Views)

★ Guide
I'm a big fan of the sticky grenades too.

I'm sure there will be many layouts that expand both the grenades and rocket options
Message 4 of 5 (507 Views)

★★★★ Novice
A well timed grenade in ice, fire or sticky will help out in a pinch. Just as in any other weapon use it's all timing...
Message 5 of 5 (305 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help