Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Blast Missile damage decreased by 400% after patch

by Z1rk4l0y

Original Post

Blast Missile damage decreased by 400% after patch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I have just come back from work and downloaded the latest patch.

I used to be able to farm GM2 in freeplay with my friend with a Blast Missile specific build focusing on increased % blast damage.

I read a small buff to Blast Missile in the patch note so I was pretty excited. To my disappointment, I am doing a quarter of the damage I used to yesterday. I takes me literally 4 missiles to kill a small dominion monster, when a single missile would do the job yesterday. 

I am absolutely gutted: I am nowhere near as useful as before with my Ranger in GM2 now.

PS: My Ranger is ilvl 488. 

Message 1 of 4 (497 Views)

Re: Blast Missile damage decreased by 400% after patch

★★★★ Novice

They broke it!! 

60% physical dmanage 

109% E damage 

50% bonus blast damage

15% launcher bonus, 

and now I hit for 7k!!!!  I spent 25+ hours just testing and trying out this build, and farming and comparing crit to physical damage compared to E +damage. This is crazy

Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I noticed this also. I have since went back to venom to buff my MW sticky "The Gambit". The MW dart is good for damage too , it can 2 shot weak mobs in GM1 and it has 4 charges.
Message 3 of 4 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's actually got fixed. Blast Missile was scaling with difficulty for some weird reason, that's why it did so much damage to begin with.
Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help