Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Beyond +100% Charges?

by AcKilleeZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Beyond +100% Charges?

★ Guide

So I was wondering what the max percentage of charges for Seeking Missile (Recurring Vengeance) and/or Grenades? (Frost, fire, etc and their MW counterparts)

In other words does anyone have one above 100%?

I was wondering if a roll for +200% charges on a seeking missile is possible?

Message 1 of 6 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a few at 100% but not seen anything above yet.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (330 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a few at 100% but not seen anything above yet.

Message 2 of 6 (331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a msterwork frag grenade with 100% charges, would like to thing 200%charges was possible considering it also has 200% frag damage but not sure. Also im not sure if youve noticed but the recharge counts both charges as a single single instead of 2 seperate charges. EXAMPLE if you throw your first grenade then wait for your charge to fill up a bit (bout 50% or so) before throwing your second your cooldown for both charges will reset to 0 and will have to fully recharge both charges again. Not sure if it applies to all other skills with charges, my legenday venom darts also have a problem with charges. The nenom darts have 3 charges naturally, the masterwork perk gives a permanent +1 charge giving a total 4. My legendary venom darts have 200% damage and 100% charges giving me a total of "6" yes 6 charges, Why??? Is somebody really bad at maths or is 6 charges the maximum can have. Unless my maths is wrong it should have 7 or 8 charges depending on how the +1 from perkk is calculated, EXAMPLE charges+perk+trait= 3+1+100%=8 or charges+trait+perk=3+100%+1=7, so is 6 charges max limit or is my maths wrong?

Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)

★ Guide
First off @hardold I have no idea how you get to 6, maybe it is the max?

Second I think +100% is max for MW and 200% is for legendary
Message 4 of 6 (250 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Legendary items can roll with +200% charges on a primary inscription and +100% charges on a secondary inscription.

So if you get super lucky you can have 4 times the base number of charges.

Message 5 of 6 (235 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

There you go it is possible to have over 100% on charges. I think I read somewhere that its linear and not exponential, meaning 200% is really only an extra 50% on top and 300% is a further 33% on top of that. Not 3x as you would think. This maybe just for damage though. Can't test as one is not that lucky yet. 

One thing I have noticed and not sure if its a bug? I have a MW support item (Spark Blast sorry can't remember name) which has 100% charges, it fires 1st and drops to 50% (typical 2 bar counter) allowing me to fire a 2nd quickly or just wait for the first to charge in half the time - very useful for repeated quick fire. However, my MW frost grenade (Generals something) also has 100% but this works differently and similar to the OP's post, two in a row but you have to wait for it to fully charge before using again.

Message 6 of 6 (227 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help