"Failed to retrieve your saved data" - Please help!

by Chillstoker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Failed to retrieve your saved data" - Please help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Deleted

Message 1 of 25 (10,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Failed to retrieve your saved data" - Please help!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, this issue should now be resolved on all platforms. Please check again and let us know if you encounter any further problems. 

Thanks for the posts. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 21 of 25 (11,075 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Since yesterday I encounter the same problem. I checked today. Still the same error message.

Hope to get a reaction from EA on this issue/topic. It's impossible to play.

All the best,

W

Message 2 of 25 (10,037 Views)

★ Novice

Yup, same thing Frown No settings will stay saved, extremely annoying to say the least.

EA called back very fast but couldn't do anything but verify the problem was on their end and that reinstalling or such wouldn't help.

Message 3 of 25 (10,028 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same for me... hope will be only to await few hours!!

Frown

Message 4 of 25 (10,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Deleted

Message 5 of 25 (9,987 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm also encountering this error.  I'm already max rank in GW1, but I felt like playing it again today and joined an active session with people talking and screaming.  I was really excited except since my data wasn't retrieved, my keys were not set and they wouldn't stay for me to do anything.

Not to mention I have to watch the tutorials for all the skills again.  Hopefully, they will fix.

Message 6 of 25 (9,937 Views)

★★ Novice

You are not alone, every time I join a game in Gardens & Graveyards all my stuff restarted, even my video settings went back to medium instead of ultra, all players I play with them (85%) are completely naked from cosmetics and upgrades, I still have the cosmetics and the upgrades and still level 88 (if I could remember right).

Same talk with the "new ability'. (you can bypass it instantly by spamming "space" to skip it)

I also encountered a mass slow down with the entire people I play with, they all move slowly, either the server are going to crash or I am not sure (I am not kidding I have a good internet to download this game in 30 minutes).

Also the last match I played the leader board is so messed up, instead of organizing it by the highest to lowest via points, they all are random, some low points be high and the high points scores be somewhere in the middle.

I would love this to get fixed, hope it is going to end soon. Frown

Message 7 of 25 (9,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Chillstoker

Good question, maybe the data that was going to get load might be equipped items data and saved settings.

either this or something else :/

Message 8 of 25 (9,889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Anybody come up with a fix yet? I believe it to be an EA server issue. Checking into it now.

Message 9 of 25 (9,854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Spoke with EA admin and the issue is their server. We just have to wait for the problem to be resolved. Disappointed

Message 10 of 25 (5,960 Views)