Re: i cant play with ,friends or party in multiplayer ,plant vs zombies garden w

by JamGotIce

Original Post

i cant play with ,friends or party in multiplayer ,plant vs zombies garden warfare- xbox one-

★★★ Newbie

hi all, (using xbox one consoles) so im having this issue trying to play plant vs zombies garden warfare in multiplayer mode with my friends . if we are on a party someone starts the match to search for games everyone gets the autoinvite that the game sends saying  something like "do you want to join the game , yes or no" you press yes then  it  says  cant join the game  try  again later..(3 months and  still nothing) im tired of trying everything  .  1. i deleted my  friends  and  added them again  .  2.i tried joining firends games(nothing happens  dosnt  even try to  join just  stays there) 3.tried severaltimes reciving  invites  from  friends  playing  in  games  with  a  lot  of  room  for  extra  players(during  a match  and  between  them) . nothing  seems  to  work  for  all  of  us .we tried all the know  common ways  of  joiming or  playing an online game together  the  only  game  mode that works  its  garden  ops. but  regular  multiplayer dosnt (to  play in a team with my frie ds or  even in the same  match diff team.)   does anyone  know  anyway we  can  play , any other solution,we feel  we wasted our money on this game , thanks so mucn  people.

Message 1 of 2 (1,831 Views)

Re: i cant play with ,friends or party in multiplayer ,plant vs zombies garden w

★★★ Novice

This is sad, no one replied to this person.

Message 2 of 2 (1,070 Views)