can't login to origins account in pvz gw

by rjayaz94

Original Post

can't login to origins account in pvz gw

★★★ Newbie
I recently bought plants vs zombies, I had to make an origins account to login and play. I made and account but I cannot login. When I type in my password and hit the next button, the "next" becomes transparent and nothing happens. I can still move to the buttons and keep clicking the button without a response. I bought the game 3 days ago and I've still yet to be able to play it. Is there something else I can do to login ?
Message 1 of 6 (2,047 Views)

Re: can't login to origins account in pvz gw

★★★ Newbie

how did you fix it??

Message 2 of 6 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issues here. How to fix it?
Message 3 of 6 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. How to fix?

Message 4 of 6 (1,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still haven't been able to fix it as I have gotten no response yet

Message 5 of 6 (1,926 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

A solution to this has been posted in another topic of Playstation troubleshooting forums, not exactly the most convent but will get you in none the less.

You basically have to link your PSN through the PC/Mac Origin client.

http://help.ea.com/ca/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

How do I link my Origin Account to my PSN Online ID or Gamertag?

Once you've confirmed your Origin account email address, you should see if it matches the email address you use for your other accounts. If it matches, all you need to do is sign into your game on PSN or Xbox Live. Origin will match up your email addresses and take care of the rest.

Note for Next Gen Consoles: Your gamertag or PSN Online ID carries over from Xbox 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4. If you have played any EA game on the last generation of consoles, please make sure you find and use that same account when you play on next gen.

If your Origin Account email address doesn't match your PSN or Xbox email, you can connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can Download for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you're still having difficulties, please contact Customer Service: http://help.ea.com/

Message 6 of 6 (1,913 Views)