Re: Unable to play Plant vs Zombies 2 on PS4 - you must be signed into PSN

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Re: You must be signed in to "psn" to continue

★★★ Newbie
I tried many different ways to " fix " the game. I reset my WiFi router and sure enough it worked, hope this helps for other people!
Message 21 of 30 (5,701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am very disappointed in this game and with EA games. So are my two young kids who saved up all their money they worked very hard for just to buy this game and then wait for it to come in the mail then wait for the update to finish, then wait for it not to work. What a POS product. I shouldn't have to spend countless hours searching online for ways to fix something that has already cost my kids $90 and should just work when it goes into the system. My wife sent EA an email, they promptly responded with ways of troubleshooting this problem to no avail. I have tried everything listed in this forum too, nothing! What a useless company. 

Message 22 of 30 (5,660 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

IT WOOOOORRRRKKKKSSSSSSS!

Message 23 of 30 (5,501 Views)

Unable to play Plant vs Zombies 2 on PS4 - you must be signed into PSN

★★★ Newbie
Hi can someone help me plz...... Please please please..... I really love this game very much, but am keep on getting the message "You must be signed into PlayStation network to continue".

Am able to play all other multiplayer games like Star Wars battlefront, hardware rivals, rocket league, helldivers, uncharted 4 etc. Am getting this error message only in this game.

I have tried all the suggestion from this forum and like all others am still not able to login......

It really frustrates me..... Am begning to think that I have brought 4000 rupees frustration......

Someone help me plz plz plz Plz plz plz plz plz plz
Message 24 of 30 (5,473 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @kailashsbe,

Try this solution and let know how it goes. 

Message 25 of 30 (5,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having this same issue too and none of these things work for me. I was wondering if we might all have some commonalities that could help find the cause.

For starters I have HughesNet and it used to not work after 8AM, now it just doesn't work at all. Anyone else have them for an ISP, can you play with them?

Message 26 of 30 (5,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous. Is anyone able to play. Ps I have wifi connection working so stop posting that is how you fix it.......
Anyone have advice to: 

You must be signed in to "ps network" to continue

Message 27 of 30 (5,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, tried rebooting router, PS4, tried MTU 1473 and 1450 - no luck.

ID - HUGHIE2011s

Message 28 of 30 (4,326 Views)

Community Manager

@mstopham Is your PS+ up to date and are you connected to the internet? 

Darko.png
Message 29 of 30 (4,305 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It worked for. Me with 1450. Thank you very much buddy

Message 30 of 30 (3,817 Views)