Will lost cards come back after game is fixed?

by KidDavey

Original Post

Will lost cards come back after game is fixed?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there I've lost about I think 20 skip challenge cards due to these terrible servers crashing the game after I have spent them, and then the challenges resetting but the cards not. I am wondering if they will come back once this is fixed?

In addition to this, the game is extremely buggy (I have 360 version) with texture and object pop outs happening constantly. Also I spend more time watching loading screens (which also crash often), than actually paying the game. If this "bull feces" is not fixed and you start releasing micro transactions I am selling this game on and this is the final straw EA I will not be buying another of your games.

Some questions for you guys: Have you lost any cards if so which? How do you feel about this? 

Note: All trolls and people coming here to start flame wars and just to insult or to argue about unrelated to the thread will be reported to a moderator.

Message 1 of 17 (903 Views)

Re: Will lost cards come back after game is fixed?

★★★★ Novice

i lost 26 og them i hope they are back

Message 2 of 17 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
While this is a serious issue and you were unfairly wronged, I do not think threatening to sell your game and boycotting their product is going to result in anything positive. I'm sure they will develop a customer service for this, if they don't already have one, that will review loss claims and refund items if necessary.
Message 3 of 17 (878 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's not a threat, it's what I am actually going to do. I used to buy lots of EA games but even the past 18 months I've only bought 2 now - Fifa 14 and Garden Warfare. And actually you're wrong, once companies see drops in sales they react. Money talks. And the main reason I wouldn't buy an EA game is because they're no longer fun, due to the micro transactions, so it's not about making threats or this and that, it's about genuinely not wanting to buy an EA product.

Message 4 of 17 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ok, you do that. More power to ya.
Message 5 of 17 (853 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Let's get this thread back on topic please. To whoever is reading, firstly have you lost any cards if so which? How do you feel about this?

And secondly, EA, will lost cards come back once the game is fixed? If not, how do you intend to make sure something like this doesn't happen again?

Message 6 of 17 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i see nothing but agring or fighting and truthful this post is one of those "Do what i say or ill sell my game boycott your company to banrupptice honestly if you want to shout threats do so but not on here and if you feel like you should sell your game its your own choice not EA`S you know just a much as everyone else theres going to be problems big and small with a multiplayer game and yes your gonna get mad your gonna get ticked off and shout threats and start fights on the forums and once the problems and issues are all gone your problay look back and say wow i was a fool for doing that but honestly give it a rest there a 50/10000000 chance there give back all your lost cards or there problay give away a free sticker pack who knows and if they dont deal with it and suck it up instead of crying and trying shout childish threats on there support forum act your age not your shoe size people

Message 7 of 17 (749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh wow I just used a ton of cards got dced at the end of 2 games and just now realized it wasn't my internet I hope I get my 20ish skip cards back :l

Message 8 of 17 (688 Views)

★★ Novice

Be careful using the cards not only are we losing them but for me at least when used my rank doesn't go up after the match.

Message 9 of 17 (626 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just had about 2 hours of no crashes, so I decided to use some skip challenge cards in a game, and lost another 7. Low and behold with my luck the game crashes. EA, I would suggest the challenges get saved in real time as they are done, if this game is going to be crashing like this all the time. Save challenges in real time don't make us have to complete the round.

Message 10 of 17 (615 Views)