Re: Unicorn chomper avability in 2019

by Ziago_J

Original Post

Unicorn chomper avability in 2019

★★★ Newbie

i know sorry i am late but just wanted to know because i started ginding in  pvz gw 1 and i see some fourms say that he is not avalibe so i was really sad

just wondering if you are going to make avalibe in any way shape or form

p.s. because i am somewhat type of collector after i buy all dlc i was wonder is ther e going to be any way to get unicorn because its mine fav character

Message 1 of 4 (1,780 Views)

★ Guide

Nope. And if they did there'd be an unruly mob of people somewhere complaining about it! It might lose them business if they provide that exclusive content once more this long down the line.

Message 2 of 4 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ok but maybe they put it ..... dont be pessimist........
Message 3 of 4 (1,737 Views)

★ Guide

That thing was an impossible grind. This is hardly pessimism, I helped someone getting it in the last week of the deadline. I claimed she couldn't pull it off, refused to grind mine because I branded it impossible. I was blown away because with 2 days left she completed it and if I had tried, I would've had it too.

She got hers, I didn't get mine. If they go back and fix that mistake, 1. I'll have nothing to learn from. 2. She can't brag anymore. And 3, it's no longer exclusive!

I want it. I want it bad. But not enough to destroy one of the only non-legendary but actually legendary (in terms of rarity) characters in the game.

Message 4 of 4 (1,732 Views)