Unable to Connect to EA Servers for PvZ GW (I'm going crazy)

by SynestheteSnow

Original Post

Re: Unable to Connect to EA Servers for PvZ GW (I'm going crazy)

★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to add my voice to the fray, as I am having this problem too.  And it seems to be getting worse of late.  It takes at least 3 or 4 tries (restarting the game) before I am able to connect to an EA server, and I am lucky if I am able to finish a single round of Garden Ops or Gardens and Graveyards without losing connection.  Often, the connection is lost after one round of game play.  Horrible user experience...definitely precludes my full enjoyment of the game.  I most likely will NOT buy Garden Warfare 2, or any other EA game, because of this--not to mention the fact that this problem has gone without any attention/update from EA in years.  They clearly don't seem to care.

Message 41 of 55 (6,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I got a connection.  This morning it won't connect.  Nothing has changed.  I wonder if Battlefront 2 will have these same connection issues.  It makes me hesitate to spend real money on games from EA if their server connections are so unreliable and I won't be able to play the games I paid money for.  EA: can you offer us any assurance that our games will actually work in the future, or is this something we are just going to have to risk when buying your games?

Message 42 of 55 (5,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens every other week. It will work for a week then go out for 3. Horrible service!!!
Message 43 of 55 (5,722 Views)

Community Manager

@therealRyder6210 It sounds like you are having connection issues,  please try the connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see the issue after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png
Message 44 of 55 (5,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA has said that their working hard on it but i really dont think its working i just couldn't Play PVZ GW today (23-10-2018) sooo yeah

i hope for the best and much strength to all of you PVZ GW Gamers.Standard smile

Message 45 of 55 (5,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well i should just not rage about its HUMAITY and we all make mistakes i know ITS REALLY IRRITATING but just give the hope that they will fix it soon i mean It's EA they have made Awesome games over the years like NFS Most Wanted 2012,Fifa 12-19,Battlefield Series so i think we all should just need to focus on one thing: GAMING,just play another game till its fixed! GG to all gamers :D
Message 46 of 55 (5,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i think its just a question of time till they fix it im sure they're working on it!And Me too i have the same problem for PS3.
Message 47 of 55 (5,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well it  seems PVZGW2 (Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2) has not such problems with the servers of EA maybe because PVZGW2 is a newer game and they're focusing more on the new games than on the older and even if PVZGW is not WERRY old (Came out 2014) it will be updated and it did i just recieved 2 days ago an update on the PS3 platform for Version 1.02 and maybe if you and other gamers on this forum

had this update 2 days ago or so then maybe its the update that caused all this.

Message 48 of 55 (5,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So multiple we forums about the same problem with no explanation that saves solved please solve things if you're going to say solved on them also wouldn't join answer on this
Message 49 of 55 (4,568 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, im living át Victoria BC, Canada. I bought PvsZ warfare for my PS4 and could log in the game, it requires to sign in PSN. Can you help me? Thank you 

Message 50 of 55 (3,971 Views)