Re: Pvz gw won't launch

by EA_David

Original Post

Pvz gw won't launch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello I'm Oscar.

Yesterday when I played the game I opened a pack and I couldn't see what was in it. The flower just kept loading in the sticker menu.

I tried to restart the game but nothing happened.

I quit the ps3 and 6 hours later I get this message: (first picture below) "The required data is going to be installed to the system storage. Do not switch off or reset system while the system storage acess indicator is flashing". So I click ok. It loads and then I'm back in the playstation menu. So wh3n I try to launch the game again same text pop up.

I've contacted chatted and talked with EA for 4 hours yesterday. They couldn't help me with their advice so a type of special team does look in to my problem.

I've (browser) cleared cache and deleted cookies.

I've checked for corrupt save data

I still have 302gb/465gb on my ps3 system.

I've rebooted my ps3.

I've deleted my game data utility of pvz gw.

I don't have playstation plus.

Any help? Or advice? (The special team haven't contacted me yet for any information. I guess they are still working).

Message 1 of 4 (909 Views)

Community Manager

@Pansarocke It certainly sounds like an account issue, and it's likely the special team will need to fix it. You mention checking for corrupt saves, so it would mean that somehow the account is in a bad state. 

If you create a new account as a test can you play with that?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (895 Views)

★ Novice
Nope
Message 3 of 4 (882 Views)

Community Manager

Do you get the same error on the other account? If a 2nd account isn't working that suggests that the issue is local to the system, rather than account based. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (874 Views)