PvZ GW 1 on Xbox One environment not rendered correctly

by RegF5875

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ GW 1 on Xbox One environment not rendered correctly

★★★ Newbie

I've just acquired a disk version of Plants vs Zombies for Xboix One.

I've got a stable, fast internet connection that usually runs around 60-90Mbps

I have an EA account and Xbox Live Gold account

the Xbox One has the latest update as of Dec 2017

On first launching the game it immediately started updating. After a few minutes it announced it was "ready to Start"

This launched a single player game playable as one of 4 plants.

After this update process completed, the game allowed starting in multiplayer mode.

If I want to play solo, it isn't listed as an option.

if I select a multiplayer game with no invitees, then the game will alunch, but the game environment isn't rendered properly.

Some locations have no ground and the character immediately starts an infinte free-fall. 

Some locations have a flat plane of brown that divides the environment at an odd height that you can move through, but not see through. Inside this environment, the ground also behaves erratically, with some rendered surfaces allowing normal movement and other pits of infinite depth.

In both these situations no zombies are rendered and only plants are available to be chosen as player characters.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks

Reg F

Message 1 of 4 (838 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ GW 1 on Xbox One environment not rendered correctly

Community Manager

@RegF5875 Bit of an odd one, the best thing to do would be to reinstall the game and see if that fixes the issue. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,107 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RegF5875 Bit of an odd one, the best thing to do would be to reinstall the game and see if that fixes the issue. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, I'm not sure what went wrong the first time around, but deleting it and re-installingseems to have fixed the problems.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (810 Views)

Community Manager

@RegF5875 Good to hear, it was most likely a corrupt file. Enjoy the game and if you have any other questions just ask.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (793 Views)