Plants vs Zombies garden Warfare 2 won't launch

by GetCheckedMate

Original Post

Re: Plants vs Zombies garden Warfare 2 won't launch

★★★ Novice

Already tried this solution but I tried it again, still no progress (yes I closed origin beforehand)

Message 11 of 18 (4,356 Views)

Community Manager

@GetCheckedMate Where have you the games installed? Is it the same drive as Origin is?

Darko.png
Message 12 of 18 (4,344 Views)

★ Novice

When i try to open it it is first not at full screen but it is black and at the top it says Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 and then it goes to full screen and i can't see the name of the game ianymore but it is till black and after a few seconds it closes im on a windows 10 laptop

Message 13 of 18 (4,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GetCheckedMate How do you fix the problem
Message 14 of 18 (2,829 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WaffleGamer100 I am on XBOX One and mine isn't even loading into the game so how to fix
Message 15 of 18 (2,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to play pvz gw2 on Steam and I've tried to re install 3 times. Still, the game isn't opening and the, "there is a problem with your games setup. please re install the game" message keeps popping up. Is there a fix to my problem?

Message 16 of 18 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You need to install origin for it to work as steam is just the way of promoting it, (Origin is basically steam for EA).

Message 17 of 18 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Helq i Just bought PvZ GW2 and was so excited to play but now it is saying that i need to connect to PlayStation network but the thing is is that i am connected to PlayStation network. I Havent even been able to play 

Message 18 of 18 (562 Views)