Original Post

Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare won't start because of PSPlus subscription

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 41 of 51 (3,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same thing i started a trial for plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 to like know if it can run on my computer but then suddenly it wont start so i go to origin and i start the game origin minimizes and then nothing please help i don't know how to fix this 

Message 42 of 51 (2,858 Views)

Community Manager

@Yeatlet Have you tried repairing the game in Origin? 

Darko.png
Message 43 of 51 (2,846 Views)

★ Novice

late answer but these monkeys dont even know that PSplus or Xbox live gold ISNT from EA lol, why is there no subscription on pc hmm

people cant f* read and blame ea All Multiplayer games on Xbox One , Xbox 360 and PS4 need a subscription  , sometimes MICROSOFT gives people a free WEEKEND where they dont need the Subscription. 

Message 44 of 51 (2,673 Views)

★ Novice
All Multiplayer games on Xbox One , Xbox 360 and PS4 need a subscription , sometimes MICROSOFT gives people a free WEEKEND where they dont need the Subscription. why do you blame EA for the things that Microsoft and Sony do?
Message 45 of 51 (2,673 Views)

★ Novice
@ sampuddy6616
All Multiplayer games on Xbox One , Xbox 360 and PS4 need a subscription , sometimes MICROSOFT gives people a free WEEKEND where they dont need the Subscription. why do you blame EA for the things that Microsoft and Sony do?
Message 46 of 51 (2,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have never had PlayStation plus. I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare from gamestop about 6 months ago and my son has played it consistantly since getting it. Not online either. Now last week it started saying we need playstation plus to play! This is ridiculous! Cant even play offline without buying ps+!

Message 47 of 51 (2,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@HeartLikeMine4 Hi, the game always required Playstation Plus, and nothing should have changed recently.

If multiple people play on the console, could another one of the accounts have PS Plus? If so, then the online service portion will be shared to other users on that console, perhaps that's what happened for the past while for you? If this is the case perhaps the person with the active membership just needs to log back in, and the online service will be shared back for your son?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 48 of 51 (2,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening over here. My three boys pooled their money to buy this game at Target. It wasn't on sale either...waited months to play it on their ps4. Now I'm sitting here trying to figure out why when we insert the game (that we bought!!!) a screen pops up saying we need to subscribe and pay more money to actually play it. No Way.  I seriously didn't think that could be right so i started researching. Well now i know that's actually the case. That just broke my little guys hearts.   They wanted Plants vs. Zombies 2 for Christmas this year. I'm not buying that one now with all the problems with this one. Back to target today to refund.

Message 49 of 51 (1,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Split Screen mode is two player, and not online

Message 50 of 51 (724 Views)