Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare not working Xbox 360

by AMarnetteP

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with the permissions message, but I don't want to change settings to allow online purchases for my 10 year old!....unless EA is going to write the check to cover his purchases.

Message 11 of 21 (2,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue which I know is not linked to the Microsoft hack as follows:

Prompt: You have lost your connection to the EA servers, you will be unable to access any online features until you reconnect.

Account is: child account aged 10

Platform Xbox 360

Provided adult email address as requested but still cannot connect any help would be appreciated.

Also adjusted security setting to see if it helped which it hasn't
Message 12 of 21 (2,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iT'S THE SERVERS NOT THE PERMISSION.  WE'VE HAD A GOLD ACCOUNT FOR OVER A YEAR WITHOUT PROBLEMS, BUT FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS EA SERVERS HAVE BEEN "UNABLE TO CONNECT"

ANYONE KNOW AN ATTORNEY WHO WANTS TO PUT TOGETHER A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR ALL OF US FOR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICE?

Message 13 of 21 (2,841 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

If you're having issues you can talk to customer support, though I dont know of the holiday schedual.

http://help.ea.com/

Message 14 of 21 (2,819 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Guess its not just me.  I have not been able to play this game for 2 days now. 

Message:  You have lost your connection to the EA servers, you will be unable to access any online features until you reconnect. 

This is really annoying for me as well as many because you buy a game and  you expect to be able to play it.  I understand maybe it not working for an hour or so because things do happen but come on for 2 days straight now. 

Hey EA since its not working on my 360 can I get a free digital download code for the Xbox One or even a free month of EA Access code so I can play it that way. 

Message 15 of 21 (2,797 Views)

★ Novice

unable to connect to EA servers...still.  days now

Message 16 of 21 (2,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for us here, I guess that also means I have wasted my Live Gold two day ticket. Grrr

Message 17 of 21 (2,683 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

You will probably get more help contacting Customer Support. http://help.ea.com/

Message 18 of 21 (2,668 Views)

★ Novice

thats how i got directed here. there is no help there.

Message 19 of 21 (2,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me! Thanks for posting.

Message 20 of 21 (1,990 Views)