Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PS4 Lost all the characters

by leo_gamer88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PS4 Lost all the characters

★★★ Newbie
We have PS4 and my son lost all the characters , one day he wanted to play the game and lost all of them , please help me , pay a lot of money for stickers , thanks
Message 1 of 32 (10,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PS4 Lost all the characters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When did your son unlock/use these characters? If it was between 25 Feb and 5 March, PopCap held a special event where all character variations were available without having to unlock them. During this time no upgrades/weapon skins for variants that were not previously unlocked would be kept. See below from PopCap:

Garden Warfare turns 1 next  week - let's celebrate with a crazy special event! 

From February 25th through March 5th only, we have:

1. All the character variantsare unlocked (everything except level 10 character variants),
  2. An ice damage community eventfor special Sticker Packs, 
  3. A new playlist: The PainTrain!

And from February 25th through March 9th only, we have 15% off ALL Sticker Packs! 

Note: You won’t be able to purchase character packs, nor will they get upgrades or weapon skins out of packs while the variants are unlocked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 32 (11,171 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When did your son unlock/use these characters? If it was between 25 Feb and 5 March, PopCap held a special event where all character variations were available without having to unlock them. During this time no upgrades/weapon skins for variants that were not previously unlocked would be kept. See below from PopCap:

Garden Warfare turns 1 next  week - let's celebrate with a crazy special event! 

From February 25th through March 5th only, we have:

1. All the character variantsare unlocked (everything except level 10 character variants),
  2. An ice damage community eventfor special Sticker Packs, 
  3. A new playlist: The PainTrain!

And from February 25th through March 9th only, we have 15% off ALL Sticker Packs! 

Note: You won’t be able to purchase character packs, nor will they get upgrades or weapon skins out of packs while the variants are unlocked.

Message 2 of 32 (11,172 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What Switchtrix stated is true, and I believe it's why many people have been confused.

The event had unlocked about 3.5 million coins worth of items, if you check in your Stickerbook on the front page at the "Total Coins Earned" on the bottom right. If it isn't close to that 3.5 million, the character missing was most likely granted through the event.

Message 3 of 32 (10,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We had "Fire Rose" and "Fire Pirate" unlocked, and they both just disappeared from the character selection.  We had other characters unlocked that didn't disappear.  Has that happened to anybody else?

Message 4 of 32 (10,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you find a solution? I have an Xbox one. We went to the gnome portal, warped back home and all our players we purchased with card packs were gone! Even the little statues that we used to upgrade our charecters 3 times for some of them were gone.... if this does not get fixed I will never play this game again and will tell everyone to stay away from this game!
Message 5 of 32 (9,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We paid for every one of our characters .... played for a verry long time to earn the coins to unlock our characters and now we are back with just the standard characters... I’m verry upset! Please help me fix this!
Message 6 of 32 (9,406 Views)

★★★ Novice
same! december 27th, all character are gone. i’m gutted, i got so many but they’re all missing
Message 7 of 32 (8,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We’re having the same problem 

Message 8 of 32 (8,717 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too... and I am ticked. Legit was less than 1 lol away on my zombie character to unlock the diamond tombstone..
Message 9 of 32 (8,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son is having this problem too. It’s as if the whole game restarted. Help!

Message 10 of 32 (8,691 Views)