Re: pvz problem

by IWillSoloCarry

Original Post

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE crashing with no reason

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I bought the game 2015 and there was no problem while i was playing it . My computer is covering the requirements and i have never had any problems with the game but from 4-5 months it start crashing with no reason  . When i start Garden and Graveyards for example I can play it 5 mins max and in these 5 mins it lags very much and finally it kicks me from the game with notice PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GW has stopped working . I checked my fps and it didn't pass under 60 fps . Also i tried to play the game on low video settings but still no result . I think all my drivers are updated so i have no idea why is this issue . It's curious that in GardenOps mod I'm playing normal without lag and kicks. My friend bought it soon and his PC isn't strong very much he is playing with minimum requirements but it doesn't lag, crash or kick him. Please help me if you can because i want to play this amazing game again . Maybe the problem can be from the DLC but i can't be sure so I'm waiting for your reply. Frown

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

pvz problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

Community Manager

@IWillSoloCarry

Can you right click the game tile in Origin and then click Repair, let that process finish and see if you can play.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@IWillSoloCarry

Can you right click the game tile in Origin and then click Repair, let that process finish and see if you can play.

Thanks.

Thank you for the advice but i have tried this and still no result . You can read my older post there i described the whole problem . I noticed only this when i'm in the main menu there is no lag and when i'm playing Garden ops or even when i'm playing Welcome mate but if there are more than 3-4 players it starts lagging . The same situation with Gardens and Graveyards if there are few players there is almost no lag or very light and weak lag but if i enter a full game or with at least 8- 10 players it lags . Frown Frown Frown 

Message 4 of 4 (563 Views)