PLANTS VS ANOMALIES

by audionoirau

Original Post

PLANTS VS ANOMALIES

★★★ Newbie

HI ALL!

I believe I have the only copy of this version of GW1, anywhere in the world!

My version of the game is certainly unique! So I'm hoping someone might be able to decode the strange happenings in GW1 land!

In no particular order:

Corn strikes, chilli beans and imps fail to detonate if I'm knocked out after I have released them, or even if I am not knocked out!

About 50% of the time after using my cactus drone - the screen blacks out!

The most frustrating one: whether a mile away or point-blank range, my shots register no damage! This happens every game and in particular against a nemesis.

My garlic drone's cross hairs almost never minimize, so I cant laser in on a target!

As a Cactus (My fav charcter) I can only inflict damage on any player, any game, if I am zooming in with the cross hairs. If I shoot before the cross hairs are at their smallest size,

or choose not to aim with cross hairs at all, NO damage is done, no matter my distance.

Soldiers & Allstars - I can easily empty a full clip into a peashooter or a cactus at very close range and still not get the kill! I usually get killed and the other players character is at over 50% health! It is not uncommon for me to shoot two full clips into an Allstar player (when I'm using my cactus) and still not get a kill!

If I see a soldiers rocket heading toward me from a mile away, I move aside (obviously) but it almost always gets me!!!!

There are many more issues I have but you get the idea!

So forum, what is causing this?

Initially, I thought it was my internet, so I upgraded to fiber optics - super quick. Nothing changed! Frown

Look forward to hopefully finding out some answers!!!

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (780 Views)

Re: PLANTS VS ANOMALIES

★★★ Apprentice

1-Have you run a virus scan on your pc?

2-Have you run a malware scan on your pc?

3-It PVZ GW1 t he only game you have experienced weird issues?

4-Have you tried reinstalling GW1?

Hope this helps a little

Message 2 of 2 (771 Views)