Nobody Playing :(

by McInnestheHunter

Original Post

Nobody Playing :(

★★★ Newbie

I bought the PC deluxe version of Garden Warfare when it came out and it was amazing and now a long time later i try playing and EVERY SINGLE SERVER IS EMPTY (The date is 2/13/2015)

Message 1 of 10 (3,954 Views)

Re: Nobody Playing :(

Community Manager (retired)

It can depend on the time you play and we had some server outages on Origin lately. Are you not able at all to find any player to play or compete with?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 10 (3,887 Views)

It might also depend on country.  If you can provide a little more info such as time of day you are playing, game mode and from what country?

Message 3 of 10 (3,881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i find this on the ps3 also. i can go on at times of day that should have tons of people on and it connects me to a games where there is no one on there.... and no body connects. this is terrible to think that a popular game has no one playing or so many faults for people to connect to a game.

Message 4 of 10 (3,865 Views)

Odd, I just looked at the numbers and we have had tons of people on PS3 lately.  Are you in mixed mode or GnG?

Message 5 of 10 (3,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2018, still none. I remember playing this great game now no one plays.

Message 6 of 10 (3,714 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

in GW 2 i was once in a game where there was 1 plant (me) and 4 ZOMBIES!

Message 7 of 10 (3,685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Message 8 of 10 (3,407 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its kind of strange cause sometimes I look for servers and I end up alone but if I join a friend's game it has empty slots, solution add so many friends as you can and you always find a decent number of players, if you do not mind an aimbotter or 2 , cause nobody controls the cheaters anymore.

Message 9 of 10 (3,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you can friend me so you can play na server. Bosschick0724

Message 10 of 10 (1,421 Views)