Re: No sound in Garden Warfare

by EA_Darko

Original Post

No sound in Garden Warfare

★★ Newbie

So I've got a weird issue. Plants vs. Zombies is the only game that doesn't output sound. I just got a replacement Xbox One due to the disc drive issue, and reinstalled the game. Now when the game launches I get no sound. None. Even adjusting the in-game audio options does nothing. All my other games are working fine. Anyone seen this before? Could it be that my previous Xbox was in the preview program and this one hasn't gotten that update rolled to it yet?

Message 1 of 8 (4,561 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That is super duper bizarre.

Try uninstalling all content (dont worry, saves are on the cloud), and reinstalling.

Message 2 of 8 (4,531 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Didn't work

Message 3 of 8 (4,098 Views)

Have you done a hard reboot of the game? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds. Let it shut down for at least 30 seconds, then start it back up.

Message 4 of 8 (4,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this SAME ISSUE I did the hard reset and everything. I have the tiniest bit of sound. If I turn my headphones all the way up. But I’m usually in parties. So my friends basically explode my ears when I try to hear ANYTHING.

It makes me so mad. It has to be the new update right? Ugh please!
Message 5 of 8 (3,519 Views)

Community Manager

@DestielWings I'm not seeing any other reports of this so it could be a hardware issue, have you tried reinstalling the game? 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (3,507 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this problem for a wile now and hard restarting the consol does nothing.

Message 7 of 8 (2,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix your game EA stop making games if you aint going to put effort into keeping them working your absolutely useless

Message 8 of 8 (1,818 Views)