Re: Makes Me Invisible and Disconnects Me on Driftwood Shores

by Mace_Froad

Original Post

Makes Me Invisible and Disconnects Me on Driftwood Shores

★★ Novice

There is a problem on the garden Port Scallywag on Driftwood Shores. It's the one with the giant pirate ships. Every time I play this map as the plants (don't know if this is the same with the zombies) I turn invisible upon spawning. I cannot shoot, use abilities, or respawn and become uninvisible. Everyone else can see me, and when I try to change character to get uninvisible, when I click Spawn or Go or whatever the button is, the screen goes to a black infinite loading screen. I am forced to log off and restart the entire game and hope I don't get Driftwood Shores as a map. I play on PC btw.

P.S. I made a post asking whether or not the game was going to be updated, and it hasn't gotten an actual answer yet, but I feel like everyone is ignoring it because it has the little ea solved symbol on it. I really would enjoy it if someone would tell me the developers are planning on coming back and fixing major problems with GW1, so please look at the post 'Is This Game Ever Going to Be Updated Again? If so, I have MANY Suggestions.' I would love it. 

Message 1 of 2 (706 Views)

Re: Makes Me Invisible and Disconnects Me on Driftwood Shores

★★ Novice

Ummmm hello? As far as I know this is still a problem, and nobody has replied to this at all. This forum kinda sucks for getting information or a straight answer in general.

Message 2 of 2 (632 Views)