In-game voice chat and hearing not working?

by kR-ChrisKiller

Original Post

Re: In-game voice chat and hearing not working?

★★★ Novice

This issue is still not fixed. STILL NOT FIXED.

You can hear those scummy people that don't bother to turn off their kinect mircrophones, but you cannot hear people with headsets. Completely rediculous after the game has been out this long and STILL NOT FIXED.

Re-dic-u-lous.

Message 11 of 31 (6,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

tweeted the creative director. He said theat VOIP fixes are in the next update but he could not comment on a date yet.

https://twitter.com/JA_Wiebe

Message 12 of 31 (6,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Problem is still occurring. Now I can't hear no one and my mic icon is gone. I have done every troubleshoot and no success. This sucks!!!!! I should of stayed with the 360 or better yet, go to ps4. I never hear any problems with their systems.
Message 13 of 31 (6,168 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah this is the only thing that works

Message 14 of 31 (6,143 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Borealis81 wrote:
Problem is still occurring. Now I can't hear no one and my mic icon is gone. I have done every troubleshoot and no success. This sucks!!!!! I should of stayed with the 360 or better yet, go to ps4. I never hear any problems with their systems.

This isn't an Xbox issue, it's a PvZ one. Changing consoles won't fix it.

Message 15 of 31 (6,137 Views)

To be honest, it's probably a good thing others can't hear me because I'd be cussing up a storm at those people that spend zero time in the objective.

Message 16 of 31 (6,134 Views)

★ Apprentice
Restarting after almost every game is ridiculous and very annoying.
Fix is needed asap.
Message 17 of 31 (6,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same issue. I've been rebooting my xbox one a lot of times. It works for me for a short period of time, but is really annoying to have to do that every single time it happens.
Message 18 of 31 (5,936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

been going back and forth with@JA_Wiebe for months now. Same old song and dance. Over 3 months later and the "Next update" which fixes the voice problems has yet to come. last tweet said thay had to do "Something Crazy" to fix it. How bad did they mess things up to have to do "Something Crazy" to fix one of the most basic staples of multiplayer gameplay for the past 10 years?  Hell I bought a $1 indie game for the Xbox 360 a while back and it had perfectly fuinctional voice chat.

Message 19 of 31 (5,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue too they really need to fix this!

Message 20 of 31 (5,845 Views)