Re: In-game voice chat and hearing not working?

by NavalAviator117

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I too am experiencing this. we've got 2 xbox ones, and 2 headsets.

Scenario 1:

* 2 xbox ones attempting to play PvZ

* headsets used on both consoles

* we are in a party

* party chat is off

* kinect has been disabled on both consoles (this was thought to be a possible cause to the issues by EA)

Symptoms 1:

When in play, neither player can hear ANY chat from other players. Occasionally can hear each other (not in party chat). Restart of xbox ones and router makes no difference. Game is broken.

Scenario 2:

* 1 xbox one attempting to play PvZ

* headset used

* no party

* kinect has been disabled

Symptoms 2:

Chat can work at times, although doesn't see all players chatting? seems potentially only picks up the kinect users and no microphone users? (not sure here). Sporadic chat performance.

Great game! chat needs fixing.

NAT type: open

Router: r7000 nighthawk

Message 21 of 31 (4,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bump

Message 22 of 31 (4,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the voice is *still* broken - come on EA, where's the fix?

Message 23 of 31 (4,511 Views)

★ Novice

Bump

Message 24 of 31 (3,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump

Message 25 of 31 (3,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I've seen all people have said and there seems to be no fix I always have my mic in (Turtle Beach Headset) I have NO Connect and my mic works in public chat for every other game but not plants vs zombies garden warfare
Message 26 of 31 (3,738 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same i have been going back to back between EA and Xbox for months and no solution from either. It seems they just keep blaming each other for the issue. And if it is a bug i doubt they're going to fix it now, if they even know how, since the second game is out. Frown

Message 27 of 31 (3,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

To bump this up, as the problems is still ocurring, and to add to it - it's not just with games. I was trying to watch a TV show with a friend last night (no game running), and suddenly he stopped hearing me. I tested the mic, everything worked fine, I could see the mic icon in chat window light up as I spoke, I could hear him fine - he still could not hear me. And we're using PC with windows, BTW.

Message 28 of 31 (3,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is happening to me as well in the PS4. It’s just the game in general that the game is having problems. It’s pretty ridiculous how a game can be launched and yet it has bug problems. Most games are like that now and it must be taken care of
Message 29 of 31 (3,277 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same
Also stats not increasing on pro clubs
Fifa is a joke this year and everyone should be refunded if they don’t fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Message 30 of 31 (3,125 Views)