Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

by themightylayman

Original Post

Re: Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

★★★★ Novice

@Slipped_Stomachs wrote:
At this point I want to be done with this... Its probably a really easy fix to , if you were to take a good day to look at the issue ( Which we gave you info of and a possible way to fix it ) But you give us troubleshooting methods? About everybody who plays the game has the problem. Yet we know and tell you we've tried your Methods and It's on your end of the line..... I'm upset and mad EA...... 😒 🙁
Again sorry to be harsh... but a lot of people agree with me....

I definitely agree

Message 41 of 64 (1,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Going on for 3 weeks now not been no able to play any multiplayer but finally I can get into the other match just waiting and praying to get into gardens and graveyards too!! It's so much better playing on PS4 platform than Xbox. HOPEFULLY EA WILL fix this issue 😡
Message 42 of 64 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please keep us posted.
Message 43 of 64 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been in contact with EAhelp and they told me to do the basic procedure to fix this(restart the ps4, restart the router.restore licenses...) nothing worked. Finally they told me to go into my router and open up the ports which I thought was pretty ridiculous just to play a video game but I tried it anyway with no luck. Now they want me to download some program and do a UO trace.... seriously EA?

Message 44 of 64 (1,684 Views)

I've gotten word back that at least something is happening on this issue.  Staff hope to have something to tell me by tomorrow.

Message 45 of 64 (1,663 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hopefully the do reply , and fix the so simple easy issue. Anyway At least The might fix it
Message 46 of 64 (1,656 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

First of all I'd like to give a big thanks to @pandareno1999 who has been pushing this as much as he could on his to get you guys back in the game. I apologize for the delayed response on this along with the inconvenience this has generated on your side. I've been gather the information you've sent on to me and shared with our teams to see if they can investigate this further.

I would like to set your expectations on this as this game is getting older I can't make any promises towards any resolution, I will however keep you updated on any updates I have on this.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 47 of 64 (1,639 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sad you're just going to let a great game die because "it's getting older". I haven't picked up PVZ 2 in ages because frankly the competitive spirit isn't as good and all the classic characters were basically ruined with clunky handling and controls. If this is your way of pushing (forcing?) people to move to PVZ 2, it's a low blow. There's a reason people stick with PVZ 1. Does EA play their own games? PVZ 2 is inferior. Why do you think Gardens and Graveyards is still so popular? Half the players went back to PVZ 1. Sad you're gonna let if just die off by unplugging the most popular game mode. Dirty move EA. Dirty.  

Message 48 of 64 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]

As a forum Champion, I hate to be negative here.  But I have to agree with these guys, I'm quite upset with EA/popcap about this.  The player base is still there, we paid for a game that just three weeks ago had full lobbies and is now suddenly abandoned.

Are there now useless PS4 copies of this game still being sold in stores??

Message 49 of 64 (1,619 Views)

Before I leave off, I'd like to thank @EA_Roger for his efforts on this issue.  He had to read a LOT of messages from me.

Message 50 of 64 (1,579 Views)