Re: Gardens & Graveyards after patch/update... (Three questions/suggestions)

by Rowen18

Original Post

Gardens & Graveyards after patch/update... (Three questions/suggestions)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Is the Shorlines/Mega Flower map still in the rotation in Gardens & Graveyards? I played all night & didn't see it.

Plus, the Zombies cap too fast now. Everybody just switches to the Zombies team so the games are so lop-sided. (always two more people on Zombies) The Zombies get way more coins in Gardens & Graveyards so people just switch now making it even harder since the time has been greatly reduced that the Zombies need to cap the Zone. Like you're really going to hold them 7 minutes at the first base, that is your only opportunity to get extra points as a Plant. So most games end up Zombies: 12,000-18,000 coins & Plants: 5,000 coins. This game is getting really unbalanced.

Also, the Ice Peashooter is ridiculous, it needs toned down. Make it take an extra shot or two before it freezes or at least let you move/shoot a little while frozen.

Message 1 of 5 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dislike when I use Rocket Jump as a Foot Soldier Chomper can jump nearly 30 feet in the air and still one shot me. That needs to be fixed the only abaility the Foot Soldier has to avoid Chomper and it is broken. I get away once in a while but most of the time I will be like 2 stories high and Chomper will still eat me.

Message 2 of 5 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@digitalm4n thats actually not whats happen whats happen is the just as the chomper gets you you use rocket jump so the the coding and animation get messed up making it seem the chomper jumps about 30 ft in the air but the truth is your charcters are still on the ground test it out next time you see it happen to someone walk up under them you wont be able to pass because there charcters are there the game just renders there mesh in the air thats like when your a chomper and you go to eat a allstar as hes rushing and you get killed by it out of no where its the coding in the game the attacks dont register at the right time so that happens

Message 3 of 5 (606 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The actual coin gain is out of balance. The thing is, the coins per minute is fairly identical if the Plants hold the first Garden when compared to Zombies winning the game. It would be nice to get more coins as plants though, I won't lie.

I agree Ice Pea is insanely overpowered. But Peashooter in general is too. Chili Bean needs major nerfs and Peashooters needs less jumps during Hyper.

In fact Peashooter and Foot Soldier needs general nerfs. These two classes constitute 90% of both teams almost every game. People flock to these because they are easy-mode and are kill-oriented classes. They don't do anything else useful as far as utility goes, and end up camping the rooftops the whole game and being a detriment to the entire experience.

G&G specifically needs some changes. Wall-Nut Hills is impossible for Plants to win, the last objective is hilariously easy for Zombies. On DriftWood Shores and Main Street, it is impossible to defeat a competent Plant team at the last objective.

Message 4 of 5 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@rowen18 just for calling nerfs this game is balanced as it is if your getting killed multiple times from a foot soilder its either hes good at the game or he has the upgrade for that charcter popcap and EA all ready stated that all classes are balanced to take on each other its just how you use them so get out of here with calling this nerf stuff man its stuff like this that ruins and i mean RUINS games because one person crys nerf and bam you have a worthless game look at defiance for starters pvp was perfect in it than people cryed nerf for the cloak and shotgun usage and BAM the only thing you can cloak with now is a pistol in that game so dont sit there cry nerf this nerf that when the classes are balanced to perfectly fit its how you use them and have the upgrade that make a 10% difference for starts the defualt damage for the foot soilder is 7 the damage upgrade makes to 14 big whoop all upgrade are either a 5%-10% increase for the basic stats

As for walnut hills you need a good denfense for that catcus mines tallnuts chompers ive denfended it about 5 times and won driftwood shores and mainstreet is easy dont rush in the front like everyone else use the side doors play as a all star or engiee counter the plants defense

Message 5 of 5 (578 Views)