Do yourself a favor "Do not buy this game" or any EA game

by panzerReboot

Original Post

Do yourself a favor "Do not buy this game" or any EA game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Having been a 4 year or so player of PVZ, sadly I must recognize the game is left for dead.

All seasones players bunch up, being flowers and cactus, drones are  everywere, no limits of character per class per game, so no balance at all, 4 or 5 players using aimbots, changing names and playing every day, ruining match after match, easy to say who, just look at the scores, many unknown players with +30 score, barely moving at all or evading , and hitting 100% of the times.

The worst part is the best players are killing the game bunching up and unbalancing all games, when a cheater appears all bunch up to win, nobody cares about the new players.

All easy to fix, but knowing ea, and being no money for them involved , the game is dead, even as a gift its just ruined by cheaters, idiot seasoned players and bugs.

Adding this to the BFV fiasco, I never buy a EA game again!

So if you dont have the game save your money for other game worth it, this is ruined, you never gonna be able to learn to play, and worst if you are thinking about this game for your child, look elsewhere.

Best scenery is the PVZ franchise being sold to another company who really cares about the gamers and not only about money like EA.

Message 1 of 4 (990 Views)

Re: Do yourself a favor "Do not buy this game" or any EA game

★★★★ Novice

As an experienced player (313)  who has been playing PVZ since the beginning, I am in agreement with your post. We can fix it by helping the new players when they join the game and make the game fun for all.  Unfortunately, many times low ranking players are not noobs but experienced players who have a new accounts or players with aimbots.  It is well known EA does not police their games, so players get aimbots and use hacks on PVZ.  When we call them out as cheats, they just change their name. It makes players suspicious of any low ranking player with a good skill set. This is not the solution.  EA should be monitoring their games it is not the responsibly of the players to do this. I know this will not happen.  I will probably stay until the end because of the friendships I have made, but i do not enjoy playing like I did in the past.  In fact, I often wonder why I put myself through the stress of it.  Bosschick0724

Message 2 of 4 (966 Views)

★ Expert

We desperately need Team Vanquish players in GW2...come on over!

Message 3 of 4 (956 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You may see me over there one day Gormey.

Message 4 of 4 (942 Views)