Re: Can't play plants vs zombies Garden Warfare

by 1_BrainGamer_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play plants vs zombies Garden Warfare

★★★★★ Newbie

What is the point in spending $50-60 on a game that you can't play because you don't have ps+ membership. You must warn the customer that this game requires the membership. This is theft! 

Message 1 of 5 (4,641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @axle307

From the copies I've seen there is wording on the front that shows you need Playstation+.

This is a requirement for almost all games that are played online on Playstation 4.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (5,069 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @axle307

From the copies I've seen there is wording on the front that shows you need Playstation+.

This is a requirement for almost all games that are played online on Playstation 4.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (5,070 Views)

★ Novice

I bought this game for my kids and don't want them to be playing online with strangers.  Is there no way they can play offline like every other game lets you do?

Message 3 of 5 (4,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No This Game Must Be Online But You Can Play Garden Ops Or Put Computers On

Message 4 of 5 (3,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This bs Andy and you know it.  It’s fine print, easily misleading to consumers buying this game not knowing you need a paid subscription to use.  I’m reporting this crap.  Legal or not, it’s certainly not good business practices and deceitful to the target audience of young children and even adults.  Brian 

Message 5 of 5 (3,284 Views)