Can't login to plants v Zombies garden warfare

by emma10653

Original Post

Can't login to plants v Zombies garden warfare

★★ Newbie
Hi, I'm trying to login to the game but its saying the password or email is incorrect. I've logged on to my account on my phone and that seems all correct. Do you know what Im doing wrong. We bought the game for Easter for my son and as you can imagine he's desperate to play it!!
Many thanks
Emma
Message 1 of 10 (21,512 Views)

Re: Can't login to plants v Zombies garden warfare

★★★ Newbie

We are having the same problem. It says we cannot complete the action at this time, if you need assistance please reference....and it sends us to this site. Very frustrated.

Message 2 of 10 (21,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive got the same problem as well my son is not happy at all ! As any one fount out how 2 solve the issue ? Tia
Message 3 of 10 (21,355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I assume the incorrect password is in referance to entering a Parent's email?

Unfortunately you'll need to contact Origin Support as its an account issue and they can look into it. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Contacting a Game Advisor:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 4 of 10 (21,339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue and had reset the password multiple times without resolving the issue, frustrating.

—-

update: I was trying to run the game through my son’s profile. I tried with my xbox profile and it worked. So, it has to do with parental control restrictions on the xbox side.

Message 5 of 10 (20,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.  Works with my account, but not with my son's account.  We both have  \xbox live gold and EA accounts. My login works fine, but his won't login, even if I just log in with his xbox account on the xbox that is resgistered as his primary. Also, I removed all restrictions and son's ea account was created with my birthday. It's a big pain in the * when my youngest son wants to play with his brother, My oldest has all the bonus characters and my youngest is stuck without ever leveling up.

BIg pain in the * if I have to create a new xbox live account for them and have to purchase all the games over.   IF this is the case, I will most definately drop  Xbox and go pc gaming.  What a headache .

Message 6 of 10 (19,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever resolve the issue?  My son and I have been playing this game together for years on our own accounts and I downloaded the deluxe upgrade on mine and now he can’t login to the original game anymore.  I even bought him his own copy of the upgrade, changed his account restrictions to adult and he still can’t get into the game.  I know the download worked I can see the icon for both game and upgrade on there.  The original game was a digital download, idk if that matters at all.   

I contacted EA and the guy was no help at all and had no one else to help nearby.  Wasted an hour of my life yesterday on that experience.  Do you have any guesses on what I should do?  

Message 7 of 10 (17,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIXED! This happened on my Xbox 360 in PVS GW.  The problem was that the EA account that we were using's password had EXPIRED.  Once I logged in on EAs website here https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword?execution=e1421881776s1 on this page via my PC (I used my email address, then "forgot password" then I reset the password to be the SAME as the OLD PASSWORD) I was able to play again on my Xbox360!

WOOO!

Message 8 of 10 (17,118 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So, it turns out you have to use Origin on a PC to create a child account for each child. Then link that account to each child's platform account. It's an inane way of handling this, considering a parent is required to allow access in the first place, but that's what fixed this for me.

Message 9 of 10 (11,934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Meachamus_PrimeThe fact there is zero helpful explanation in the popup boxes they give you when you fail login again is just an onboarding disaster.

I will never buy a game on Origin because of their terrible customer experience. The countless hours of life that must be lost by millions of families around the world just trying to play games they have bought.

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try. And then uninstall Origin straight after.

Message 10 of 10 (11,541 Views)