driver issue

by DeeDah341

Original Post

Accepted Solution

driver issue

★ Novice

When I try to launch the game through origin, I get a message to update my intel driver.  But according to intel, there are no updates available for my system..

it reads: 

"Please Update your Intel driver

Detected intel driver version #1 10.18.10.4425 04/04/2016

00:00:00. The recommended driver version is xx.xx.25.20 or

later.  Please update your drivers at 

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/ before playing the game.

Do you want to try and run the game anyway? There may be

stability, performance or visual corruption issues."

when i click 'OK', the game crashes and it just goes back to the origin screen.  

I have checked my computer specs on various websites and the game should run on the system.

any help would be appreciated!!  

Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (2,429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: driver issue

Community Manager

Hi @DeeDah341 

Thanks for providing this, Looking at the specs of your system: i5-374, 16GB RAM, Intel HD graphics. It looks like intel graphics aren't supported with the game. What this means is we can't guarantee the game will work with the graphics you are using. 

You can find the minimum and required spec here, you can always google games compared with your system specs to see how you might be able to run them. Personally, I use game debates can I run it feature. 

I can share some steps that might help you run the game again however we may continue to run into that message, as well as other issues like crashing, the game loading incorrectly, etc.

• System File Checker tool  
  • Clean Boot   
  • Check for Windows and GPU updates   
  • Clear Origin Cache  
  • Repair PvZ BFN
  • Disable Origin in-game overlay and any other running overlay  
  • Allowing Origin/Steam and the game through your anti-virus or firewall   
  • Run Origin/Steam and Apex as an administrator (by right-clicking desktop icons and selecting 'run as admin")   
  • Trying closing other applications or overlays running  

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,374 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@DeeDah341 To confirm is the intel Graphics the only ones in your system?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (2,406 Views)

★ Novice

yes.  

Message 3 of 8 (2,398 Views)

★ Novice

Ive attached a dxdiag report..after searching around for people having similar issues, it seems like this report may help.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 8 (2,381 Views)

DxDiag report for Driver error

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I cannot run this game due to a driver error.  The game says i need to update, but my computer does not say the same...

can anyone help?

Message 5 of 8 (2,380 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @DeeDah341 

Thanks for providing this, Looking at the specs of your system: i5-374, 16GB RAM, Intel HD graphics. It looks like intel graphics aren't supported with the game. What this means is we can't guarantee the game will work with the graphics you are using. 

You can find the minimum and required spec here, you can always google games compared with your system specs to see how you might be able to run them. Personally, I use game debates can I run it feature. 

I can share some steps that might help you run the game again however we may continue to run into that message, as well as other issues like crashing, the game loading incorrectly, etc.

• System File Checker tool  
  • Clean Boot   
  • Check for Windows and GPU updates   
  • Clear Origin Cache  
  • Repair PvZ BFN
  • Disable Origin in-game overlay and any other running overlay  
  • Allowing Origin/Steam and the game through your anti-virus or firewall   
  • Run Origin/Steam and Apex as an administrator (by right-clicking desktop icons and selecting 'run as admin")   
  • Trying closing other applications or overlays running  

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (2,375 Views)

PVZ BFN

★★★ Newbie

help me my PVZ BFN detected intel driver xx.xx.25.20

Message 7 of 8 (2,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you should try drivers easy it will update any outdated or missing drivers from your PC use the free trial if you want it free

Message 8 of 8 (1,108 Views)