Will buying the steam version give me access to the EA app one?

by EldinguPlusPlus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will buying the steam version give me access to the EA app one?

★★★★★ Newbie

I was considering getting this for my Steam Deck but it seems it is unsupported. So I was curious, does buying on steam give me access to the EA app one?

Message 1 of 2 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will buying the steam version give me access to the EA app one?

Community Manager

Hi @EldinguPlusPlus Purchasing the game on Steam will give you a copy for the Steam client. While some games may run EA App in the background you will still need the Steam client to play your game. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)

All Replies

Re: Will buying the steam version give me access to the EA app one?

Community Manager

Hi @EldinguPlusPlus Purchasing the game on Steam will give you a copy for the Steam client. While some games may run EA App in the background you will still need the Steam client to play your game. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)