TV head tips

by agqwpe663oe6

Original Post

TV head tips

★★★★ Guide

TV head's purpose is to group up with other TV heads and fight together. You get armor from being with other TV heads and spawnable AI.

General tips:

• Communicate with your fellow TV heads. Decide who to follow by using "You lead!" And "Follow me!"
  • Spawn as much AI as you can in turf takeover and keep near them.
  • The difference between TV head and space cadet is that there is no real leader. Each player has the same weapon and abilities. Due to this, more communication is required.

Commercial break tips

Commercial break allows TV head to place a bucket that indicates where your next spawn position is. The bucket can be destroyed by plant and there will be a blue circle on-screen indicating where it is.

• Don't place the bucket out in the open, the ability had a miserable 45 second recharge. Place it around corners.
  • When your bucket is destroyed, there will be a beep and a signal coming from the antennas of your head. Try to memorize where you put the bucket so you know where enemies are.
  • In turf takeover, place the bucket near the objective so you can get a head start.
  • When you respawn from the bucket, replace it if you got it back.

Yeti imp tips:

This allows TV head to take control of a yeti imp for a bit which can explode and deal 125 damage.

• Never spawn the yeti imp without a target first or the ability might be wasted.
  • Hide in a safe spot then spawn in the yeti imp since you are very weak.
  • When you explode, you will be able to look around for a bit, take advantage and scout the area.

Heated dinner tips:

Heated dinner allows TV head to throw a disc that explodes either upon direct contact with an enemy or after a bit on the ground for 75 damage.

• Try to aim directly for fast damage.
  • Use it on acorns and nightcaps to OHKO them.

Have a good day Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (906 Views)

Re: TV head tips

Champion

Excellent guide @agqwpe663oe6, let me know if you want to add this guide to my list of other players’ guides! I am going to edit that post tomorrow on my guide thread.

Also, I feel that I am better with Wildflower, and I have not had a proper chance to play with TV Head (or Wildflower) yet, so I will use this guide and benefit from it.

Thank you for making a guide! Angel

Message 2 of 6 (883 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 No problem man, feel free to put it on your post.
Message 3 of 6 (873 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@agqwpe663oe6 Awesome post! I only skimmed through it, but will read it in more detail later.
Message 4 of 6 (871 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Could you maybe add my Acorn guide as is, too?
I know I said I'd make more guides and a collection of my own, but my Peashooter guide will take longer to make than I had anticipated. Thank Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Absolutely @agqwpe663oe6 and @benn1nat0r. But give me about 24 hours to add your guides to my post. I don’t edit that post more than once a week in order to reduce chances of it being marked as spam.

Message 6 of 6 (857 Views)