Re: TIER LIST

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Champion

It took me a while, longer than it should have, but here is my tier list. This is based not off how much I like the character, but how good I THINK the character is in general, for example, are they not great, are they OP, that kind of stuff, if anyone wants me to elaborate on something, I will:

my-image.png

I put no one in the "D" category because I do not think that any character is "particularly bad", I would personally say that there is a low increase in between the tiers, especially after this final update where characters mainly got buffed and upgrades got balanced. For instance, Imp and Corn got buffed, I am still putting them in the low category but I still think they are really good now. 

Ask if you have questions.

Message 11 of 19 (1,599 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@gametrieuk I will share my tier list soon, I'm still checking out some new upgrade configurations Standard smile.
Message 12 of 19 (721 Views)

Champion

I do look forward to seeing your tier list @benn1nat0r. I am guessing that it will be quite different to mine, but I don’t have a problem with that.

Message 13 of 19 (701 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I think I’m ready to share my opinions on balancing now, but I can’t find the link to the template anymore. Could someone please share it here? Thanks Standard smile

Message 14 of 19 (616 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@gametrieuk Thank you very much Standard smile!

My tier list is now finished. I know it took me a lot of time to make, so I'm sorry for that. I play the game a bit less now and wanted to make sure I try many ugarde combinations before making my tier list.

I hope my unpopular options don't offend people 

I'll explain the most important rankings: 

• Oak is just "fine" because Super Sap Trap rarely works as intended for me (and because Oak is way worse than Space Station)
  • I conclude that Acorn is Awesome and Space Cadet not so much, while it is the exact opposite for Oak and Space Station
  • Brainium Basher, Space Station, Engineer and Steam Blaster still remain crazy good if you are capable of playing them "correctly"

September Tier List.png

Message 16 of 19 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@benn1nat0rok, really really good list, I just think the case of the super sap trap is curious, I really think it’s strange that many people have a problem with it, for me it has been occurring much less often after the update, and only two other details that stop me they are important, I really think the season is strong but I don’t think that after nerf in his primary he competes with steam blaster or Branium basher, she would occupy a "best" for me, and second thing Nightcap is extremely difficult to play, I know of this because I have more than 300 hours with her alone, she is still making mistakes that I could not make, she is even playing better, but man she is very good in the right hands, only seriously I managed to get 108 kills with her, no be OP or anything, but in the hands it passes like a knife in the Butter, certainly because it is my main I say, it is "better".

Message 17 of 19 (595 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert
@gametrieuk I would have rated Nightcap higher, as she can be very good, but I think she is harder to play than most characters (as you said).
I think all characters are really good now, so the differences between the tiers are very small.
Message 18 of 19 (570 Views)

Champion

Honestly @benn1nat0r, I think that your tier list looks fine to me. I do not have any particular issues with it at all (I mean objections). Standard smile

Message 19 of 19 (557 Views)