Re: Super Sap Trap not working is intentional

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Champion
Any successful video/s I manage to take, I will add to your Bug Reports post. Also, thanks for the idea, the Spoiler Tag has been removed.
Message 21 of 26 (789 Views)

Champion

Check your Bug Reports post now @benn1nat0r, I attempted to get some footage on the Sap Trap (Super) dealing no damage. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Super-Sap-Trap-doesn-t-deal-damage/m-p/9442438#M3556

Message 22 of 26 (771 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 What an absolute legend Large smile! Thank you so so much! Hopefully the bug can be forwarded to the team, now that there is evidence that I am not just a crazy Oak main who wants to buff Oak haha! I will reply there shortly.

I think I managed to capture some evidence in Ops as well. I was playing as Imp and an Oak fired Super Sap Trap at me. It detonated very close to me, but didn't deal any damage. I will review my footage later and see if this is actually the case. If so, I will look into uploading it here.

Message 23 of 26 (760 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@benn1nat0r Be careful with letting them now about another glitch. You know the solution probably will be they take Oak out of the game Wink
Message 24 of 26 (752 Views)

Champion

Here’s me hoping that this is adequate footage. 

Thanks for all of your kindness and awesomeness as always @benn1nat0rAngel

Sap Traps have always bothered me.

Message 25 of 26 (751 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MrKritiek That one really got me laughing. Thanks Standard smile. But I think your statement is actually wrong, since they removed chomper because the exploit buffed him. The Sap Trap bug makes Oak useless. Therefore, they would have to remove all working characters haha. We just need to make sure the reddit community isn't made aware of this, then we won't have problems Standard smile.
Message 26 of 26 (747 Views)