September (Final) Update & Balance Notes

by EA_Elryn

Original Post

Re: September (Final) Update & Balance Notes

★★★★ Expert
@JellyGarlic Maybe I was a bit too negative. They said balancing changes and fixes for the most major bugs would continue, but I simply can't trust them anymore. They made a lot of promises they couldn't keep (like Ops phase 3) and lied about many things (like Wizard upgrades being fixed, Funky bouncer being fixed, upgrade combos that use more than 7 points being fixed months ago when they were only fixed today)
Message 21 of 51 (2,667 Views)

Champion

I am still having some hope that the game will continue to have bug fixes and balancing changes in the future, even if not often. There were a lot of changes this month - there is potential there!

@EA_Elryn Thanks for patch notes! Standard smile

Message 22 of 51 (2,616 Views)

★ Expert

Wow whole new game with these changes.

Message 23 of 51 (2,590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Great update,  aside from wildflower and tv head not having their icons for battle arena , they just get rose or someone elses picture at the side of the screen , still enough time to server side launch iceberg lettuce,  she was more than finished 6 months ago ,just have her be a unlock once you reach max rank 2300

Message 24 of 51 (2,563 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Elryn Thank you for this update, it's awesome.
Message 25 of 51 (2,561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, the game is dead now...

Message 26 of 51 (2,510 Views)

★★ Pro
@XTheKingSaruman I do not think so, this update made the game complete, it is magnificent, it is very good to see that many of my friends will return to the game, and that the community will probably never die.
Message 27 of 51 (2,506 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The time needed to get all the items is minimun, and with no ranked arena and no new legendary upgrades the game will die in a couple of months I think.

Message 28 of 51 (2,481 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Btw, my first reply here (post nr 4) is featured in Psycho Sibs Gaming's video on the patch notes (part 2). It made him giggle a bit, which I found to be very funny Standard smile. I got my 5 seconds of fame haha

Message 29 of 51 (2,445 Views)

Champion
Message 30 of 51 (2,425 Views)