Re: Scatman's PvZ: BfN Tier List (patch 07/28)

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Scatman's PvZ: BfN Tier List (patch 07/28)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The Tier List:

SGTL.jpgPUBLIC UTILITY 1:

The charaters are in order on their respective tiers, separated in this way:

Best characters in the tier.

- Worst characters in the tier.

Characters who are only with their character image are the average characters in the tier.

PUBLIC UTILITY 2:

The characters on this game have a more similar "power level" than in GW2, you can actually compare characters from Mid to Top without much concern, i think its not fair to compare to God, but even so its okayish, its not like compare ECitron to EPea lol.

Message 1 of 6 (4,467 Views)

★★ Pro
@GutmanSca Just great, I agree a lot with your tier list, it is extremely similar to mine, the biggest difference even between the two was only 80's, congratulations.
Message 2 of 6 (4,447 Views)

Champion
@GutmanSca I have to agree with all of it, especially with the Citron being in top tier, apart from one suggestion. I would swap Brainium Basher 9001 and Steam Blaster. That's it. Excellent tier list!
Message 3 of 6 (4,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@GutmanScaVery nice list. There a a few minor things I placed differently, but I can understand most of your choices and opinions. I only have one major question: Why didn't you place Engineer higher and why is he marked as the worst one in the tier? In my experience, he is one of the most of characters (very close to Citron).
Everything else is very nice, though Standard smile. I have noticed all Tier Lists posted so far are very similar, which tells me we are getting close to good balancing Standard smile

Edit: corrected some typos

Message 4 of 6 (4,374 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GutmanSca I'm almost at agreement with you. Chomper should be top in my opinion cause of his high damage and frost goop still does a boatload of damage. Also, cactus should be mid +. Anyways, this is pretty accurate.
Message 5 of 6 (4,356 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@GutmanSca I'm replying to this again because I forgot to mention something: I think the + and -- system is really great for indicating cross tier cases!

The main reason I needed to reply again was to find out if I'm crazy, though (lol).

Do the + and - symbols you added have a slight drop shadow behind them? It looks really smooth Standard smile.

Message 6 of 6 (4,348 Views)